.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Whole Foods...racist security guards shake-down white folks!



Racist African American guards harass white shoppers!

 


A few months ago when there was a big brouhaha over the issue of racism  around the country, I noted at the time that there appeared to be a double-standard.

It was okay for African-Americans and Latinos to gripe about the issues, but if a white individual made specicfic comments about the sensitive topic, they were generally labelled a racist.

For this reason, I vowed that I was going to level the playing field.

I informed my readers that whenever I witnessed an Afro-American and/or Latino engaging in racism, I was going to report the incident.

True to my word, I proceeded to warn consumers about Black racist guards at Pavillions supermarket, who were harassing and intimidating white folks when they were shopping at the WeHo outlet on Santa Monica Boulevard at Robertson.

Undoubtedly, I  irked a couple of those guards (and management) in view of the way they eyeball me now whenever I saunter in to pick up a few items or sip on a hot tea while I check my e-mail on the free WiFi provided in the Starbucks cafe (franchised by Pavillions).

Well, it appears that Whole Foods draws from the same pool of workers, because in the past couple of weeks I have spied African-American guards shaking down white folks without provocation (which amounts to discrimination & racsim)) at the Fairfax and Santa Monica Boulevard store.

In fact, one guard - about 6 foot 1, overweight and slovenly in nature, and ugly as hell - thinks he's downright clever (fool).

When he spots a caucasian walk through the door, he doesn't trail them right away up-close. 

Oh no, Mr. Sleuth strolls across the busy grocery at the "head" of each aisle and oggles them from afar for a bit, before he struts in and goes for the overkill to make these clueless shoppers feel the heat.

I was quite shocked when I spied  him follow a man (about mid-thirties) to the mensroom (last evening around 9 p,m.) when there was obviously no need to.

The gentleman in question has been hanging around the neighborhood for years (I have been a local resident for at least two decades and know this to be true) and is certainly not a thief nor does he mean anyone any harm.

In spite of this, the guard put his ear up to the closed bathroom door (?) to listen to the fellow as he went about his business inside.

Perhaps the distinctive sound of a male pi**ing in a toilet bowl turns the security guard on?

If a shopper notices the "tail" - and stares back in surprise or annoyance - the guard acts like he's guilty of nothin'.

You know the drill!

He'll look this way 'n that, shift the weight on his feet, and self-conciously glance up-and-down or in another direction. 

Did I hear a low whistle?

Too late.  Gotcha!

Obviously, Whole Foods doesn't monitor their employees, otherwise they'd give this piece of sh** the old heave ho!

At this juncture, it's evident that Management won't wake up and smell the coffee, until they've been raked over the coals and sued for damages.

I'll rub my hands with glee when that scenario does down.

After all, I'm tired of racists like this dude victimizing individuals because of their own self-loathing, jealousy of privileged whites, and inability to function in a civilized society because of their lack of class, bad manners, and low IQ.

Call a Spade a Spade!


No comments:

Post a Comment