.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pavillions...employee hanky-panky in Men's bathroom! Be wary of unwanted advances...



Wham Bam thank you man!
(toilet sex addicts work at Pavillions)




I was quite shocked last night to encounter a couple of Pavillions employees trailing customers into the men's room on the look-out for a little toilet sex under their bosses noses while on duty.

Shortly after some dental work was performed on a broken crown yesterday afternoon, I zipped into Pavillions for a quench-thirster and snack, before heading into the restoom to check my mouth for bleeding and determine how well an incision was healing.

As I breezed into the water closet (no pun intended)  I encountered a tall gentleman with long scraggly streaked hair - rail thin - puffing himself up in front of a mirror at one of the sinks.

In the midst of a sex change?

If so, the image was that of a half-baked female, and nothing convincing.

After taking a quick whiz, and washing my hands, a Pavillions employee dashed in the door and nearly knocked me down as I turned to pluck up a paper towel from a machine affixed to the wall.

About a second later, another employee also strode in, and proceeded to gawk up and down at my body.

Obviously, the two horny dudes (both overweight and ugly)  followed me into the mens room after spying me walk through the door minutes earlier.

Sorry, dudes, I'm not into toilet sex.

Give George Michael a call, why don't you?




George caught with di** in wringer!

No comments:

Post a Comment