.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Netfirms Inc...hi-jacks web sites! Engages in conspiracy & Violates rights!



Netfirms hi-jacks web sites 


Earthlink CEO Rolla P. Huff tried to embezzle funds!



If my readers attempted to cruise over to my personal web site - http://www.julianayrs.com/ - they were  probably shocked at first by what they encountered.

Instead of my usual bevy of juicy daily posts - on gossip, political news, and social events - a DNS notice indicated that the computers were not loading properly, that the highly-trafficked site wasn't accessible, and that Earthlink was responsible.

DNS notice at www.julianayrs.com

Hmm, www.julianayrs.com isn't loading right now.

The computers that run www.julianayrs.com are having some trouble.
Usually this is just a temporary problem, so you might want to try again in a few minutes.
Want more detail?
See which nameservers are failing.
Nameserver trace for www.julianayrs.com:
Looking for who is responsible for root zone and followed f.root-servers.net.
Looking for who is responsible for com and followed k.gtld-servers.net.
Looking for who is responsible for julianayrs.com and followed dns3.earthlink.net.
Nameservers for www.julianayrs.com:
dns1.earthlink.net returned (SERVFAIL)
dns2.earthlink.net returned (NORECORDS)
dns3.earthlink.net returned (NORECORDS)

The note that there were "no records" was quite alarming, too, as you'll understand fully when you read on.

On occasion, if the web site address is inputted into the browser, the individual is actually transported magically to a google site which lists a number of my posts published over the past few months.

Huh? 

What you witnessed was the hi-jacking of my web site by a posse of conspirators I have determined to be the CEO of Earthlink (my original web host provider) and Netfirms, Inc.

My readers may recall that I recently posted an article about Earthlink in which I noted that the company had engaged in acts of attempted embezzlement of funds, breach of contract, fraud, and failure to meet the terms and conditons of a contractual agreement.

Post: 02/02/10

http://ijulian.blogspot.com/2010/02/earthlinkembezzles-funds-engages-in.html

Shortlly after that article was posted on my web site, suddenly, www.julianayrs.com disappeared from the Internet.

In its place was a brief announcement.

GONE

In small type the message (from Earthlink) noted that the resource (once situated at that location) was no longer available.

In essence, Earthlink retaliated against me (illegally and in violation of my rights) by pulling the plug on the web hosting plan.

However, after-the-fact, Netfirms (who obviously has a personal and professional relationship with Earhlink) proceeded to engage in a conspiracy to hi-jack my web site and prevent me from transfering my domain name (which I own) to another host plan I purchased about thirty days ago.

For instance, when I attempted to log in to my control panel - in spite of the fact the security code was correct - an error code appeared.

INVALID CODE

I fired off an e-mail to technical support to ask that Netfirms kindly correct the glitch in their system.

Imagine that, they didn't respond for over a week.

Is it because I accused them in my e-mail of conspiring with Earthlink to deny me access to my site so I could not transfer and/or build the entertainment news website elsewhere?

About a week later (!) Netfirms fired a communication back stating for the record that - indeed - my security code was correct. 

However, they failed to respond to my questions about denial of service to the control panel.

If the security code was correct, why couldn't I log in, and transfer my site to the new host?

Netfirms has not responded to a second e-mail regarding these matters as of this date (February 9th/2010).

Curiously, registration is due in ten days, so I have to consider the possiblity that they are also angry over the fact I have been anxiouss to transfer my account to another company that is not trying to create a monopoly on the registration "domain" business (as Netfirms appears to be doing).

In view of the foregoing, I apologize for any incovenience this has caused my loyal daily readers.

Today, I have lodged a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission against both Netfirms Inc and Earthlink.

In addition, I intend to file a criminal complaint for conspiracy and violations of consumer rights (fraud, attempted embezzlement of funds, etc) at the FBI's cybernet crimes unit for investigation and prosecution in the event these matters fall under their jurisdiction.

Stay in touch, eh?

My personal website will be online soon.

In the meantime, catch all the news thats fit to post (by moi) @

http://www.ijulian.blogspot.com

Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment