.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ivy Restaurant...getting a little ratty?




Trendy Watering hole in West Hollywood!



The other day I was zipping up Robertson Boulevard and ended up stalled in traffic in front of the Ivy restaurant where Hollywood power brokers drop in for lunch to rub shoulders with the chic elite and hammer out lucrative deals.

As I twiddled my thumbs, and searched the packed tables in the front courtyard for a famous face or two to scrutinize, I couldn't help but notice the little white picket fence (known the world over) is looking a little ragged in the tooth.

I'm into quaint - even rustic - but this takes the cake.

Ratty is more like it!

Can't the owners of the Ivy spring for a fresh coat of paint?

News at 11!


Celebrities exit Ivy!
(ubiquitous picket fence peers on)

No comments:

Post a Comment