.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bill Clinton...heart pains require immediate surgery! Hillary on way to New York...


Former President reflects on life!


Former President Bill Clinton was rushed to a New York hospital today after suffering pains in the chest.

Just a short while ago, his staff confirmed that the complaints were serious enough to require immediate surgery.

In a brief assessment on the fly, doctors noted for the record, that a bypass graft from a prior operation obstructed normal operating functons which required two stents to alleviate the coronary artery emergency.

The silver-haired statesman, has been involved hands-on with the United Nations as a special envoy to Haiti in recent weeks, in the aftermath of the violent earthquake which killed thousands.

Mr. Clinton just returned a few days ago from his second trip there since the natural catastrophe shook the Nation.

Sources close to President Clinton have assured well-wishers that he is in good spirits and will continue to focus on the work of his foundation and Haiti’s relief and long-term recovery efforts."

Mr. Clinton, suffered a quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery in 2004, and later developed rare complications affecting his lungs that required another operation six months later.

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, on the job in Washington, plans to head to New York late this afternoon to be by her husband's side during the healing process.

The last scare caused Mr. Clinton to reflect on life a bit in the face of potential mortaliy.

 “It changed me,” he noted in a The New York Times interview.

“One of the things I noticed is that on normal days ever since I had that heart surgery, I’m a lot more laid back and a lot more relaxed and a lot more healthy."

“But I also noticed since I had the surgery – and this is what you picked up in the campaign – that if I’m really tired, it’s more difficult for me than it was when I was back in politics before I had the heart problem. I have no explanation for why that is. I’m just observing it. It’s neither an excuse for any mistake I made or anything else. I’m just explaining. It’s something I’ve noticed. My life has changed.”

Get well soon, Willy!
 

Bill & Hillary
(childhood sweethearts)

No comments:

Post a Comment