.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Shirley McClaine...eerie supernatural event!







Last night a very eerie supernatural event startled me beyond measure.

If you recall, yesterday morning I posted a review on the Marshall feature just released this past weekend.

Ms. McClaine co-stars in the film (Valentine's Day)

In the post, I noted that McClaine's attempts to appear younger (and have smoother wrinkle-free skin) have now limited her ability to express her feelings where it counted most on camera (the face).

I prefaced the statement by noting it wasn't my intention to be cruel or unkind;  unfortunately, it was just the simple truth.

Post:  02/16/2010

http://ijulian.blogspot.com/2010/02/valentines-daymarshalls-middle-age.html

During the course of the day, I dashed around WeHo and finished up a myriad of chores, then hurried home to check my e-mail and pen a post on the Ivy Restaurant.

Shortly after I logged on to my laptop - and reviewed messages - I opened up the dashboard for the  google blog site.

As I started to key in my thoughts in a rough-draft form  -  suddenly and without warning - a photograh I published for the post earlier in the day (pictured above) popped up in the middle of the screen unexpectedly.

Shirley was now "staring"  me right in the face!

Startling, to say the least.

In fact, I felt her presence around me, too.

If anyone is capable of  "willing" their image onto the screen of someone's computer across the miles, I expect it would be Shirley.

In the event the spooky experience wasn't triggered by the actual content of the post - which I surmise Ms. McClain may have happened across yesterday - maybe the image magically appeared for some other reason.

A psychic tip-off of events yet to unfold with Ms. McClaine, perhaps?

Currently, I am in the dark on that!

Maybe Shirley and I knew each other in another life?

Ha!

Doubtful.

In a past life I was Julian 1st - and I expect Shirley was Mata Hari - or some exotic creature like that.

So, it's doubtful we crossed paths before in another incarnation.

The surreal mystical event is downright intriguing, though.

Wouldn't you agree?
 
Stay tuned for updates!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment