.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Twitter...incompetent tech staff unable to fix log-in problem!




Bullsh**
(Twitter tech staff make it difficult)



They must be asleep at the wheel at Twitter - or just maybe - their technical support team have no skills when it comes to correcting log-in problems at the social hub site.

A few days ago, I published a post noting that I was unable to log in to Twitter, and that I was forced to zip off an e-mail to the technical support team for assistance.

Post:  02/15/10

http://ijulian.blogspot.com/2010/02/twitterno-tweets-for-me-site-glitch.html

As I noted in the original post, I received an automated response first, in which Twitter staff informed me that that they assigned a ticket No. to the issue  and that they'd get back to me after they investigated further.

Sure enough, two hours later, I received an e-mail in which Twitter fessed up that there was definitely a technical problem and that they would get right on it.

Today, I was quite perplexed when I received an e-mail from Twitter, informing me that the ticket was closed.

One problemo!

After five days, and no apparent action on Twitter's part, I still can't log in!

How difficult is it to fix a log-on glitch?

The Twitter CEO - who boasts about the excellence of his staff and the Twitter social hub - obviously needs to get off the publicity trail (and a**) and take a second look in his own back yard.

Incompetent staff - and computer glitches - are hurting the credibility and reliability of the service!

Is it a wonder that people often refer to twitter as a rinky-dink outfit with limited capacity to compete with the big guns like google, facebook, yahoo, and the like?

Frankly, I'm disgusted.

No very tweet at all, folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment