.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

West Hollywood...Exxon has cheapest gas! $2.95 unleaded (87)...






I couldn't help but notice when I was zipping around town the past few days that the price for a gallon of gas is all over the map at services stations in WeHo.

Unless I'm running on empty (forgetfulness?) - and have to creep into the nearest pump last minute - I try to take advantage of the lower prices offered up by competitive gas station owners.

Right now, the cheapest gas in the neighborhood appears to be at Exxon (just east of Crescent Heights) on Santa Monica Boulevard.

($2.95 a gal for unleaded 87)

In fact, those pumps are usually lower than most in a five-mile radius where the prices range from $3.10 per gal to a whopping $3.49.

I don't know about you, but I hate being ripped off.

Later!


_________________________________________________
Footnote
At the crack of dawn you may have to rustle up the gas jockey since he tends to nod off at that hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment