.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Twitter...no tweets for me! Site glitch interrupted updates...






Well, for those Twitter pals who thought I dropped off the face of the earth, not true!

Day before last when I attempted to log in @ the Twitter site my username and password were rejected!

Did I ruffle some feathers, perchance, on the heels of posting an earthy update or two?

In order to fathom that out, I proceeded to use password recovery to dredge up the top secret data (in the event the precious code info flew out of my memory banks to be lost forever for some inexplicable reason).

Old age, maybe?

However, after two or three attempts, nada!

Finally, I broke down, and zipped off an e-mail to support at Twitter.

An automated response provided me with a ticket number and noted that the team at Twitter would get right back to me regarding my querie.

About two hours later, true to their promise, Twitter computer wizards whizzed off a second message to enlighten me about new developments.

"There is something technically wrong!"

"Thanks for telling us. We'll get right on it."

So, as the King in Amadeus would say, there you have it!

I trust that I'll tweeting to my heart's content once again soon.

Until then, pray to the Internet Gods, that I will soon be released from webby hell!




I have to HAVE my TWITTER fix!


No comments:

Post a Comment