.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mystic...fortune-teller's forecast right on! Fog is lifted...


Spirit healing!
(laying on of hands)


Mystical symbolism on U.S. Dollar
(Influence of Masons)


One day I was window-shopping on the 3rd Street promenade when I noticed a mystic offering up psychic forecasts to passers-by.

He was easy to spot; after all, his broad smile, wide shoulders, magnetic personality jumped right out among the multitudes drifting down the open-air marketplace.

Right away I knew he was authentic.

How?


Instead of propping up a make-shift sign with a fee etched on its face, he was inclined to accept donations only.

For those of you familiar with past posts, you probably remember the one I penned about my own psychic abilities and my involvement in the arcane arts many few moons ago!

Prophecy
A Gift from God

Post:  10/29/10


http://ijulian.blogspot.com/2007/10/prophecya-gift-from-god.html

Because of my background in this area, I was able to discern from his approach - and the reading in general - that he knew his stuff (so-to-speak).

Of course, if you have ever had a reading, you know that sometimes a prediction can seem a little bizarre or beyond the realm of comprehension on the occasion it is uttered up.

But, remember, anything (and everything) is possible under the sun!

True to form, a couple of predictions threw me for a loop that day, although I was capable of holding judging  in view of my own personal and professional experiences over the years.

For instance, when he noted there would be quite a few cowboys around me  in the near future, I smiled.

There haven't been any men - of any stripe or persuasion  - in the picture for months!

Frankly, I haven't been in the mood (or right state of mind)  to entertain any romantic notions.

But, sure enough, two days later when I drove into Las Vegas, I suddenly found myself smack dab in the midst of a posse of Cowboys  because (unbeknowst to moi beforehand) the Rodeo had gallopped into town.


Subsequently, I ended up penning a post about that event, bolstered up with images of virile cattle men.

Surprisingly, about the same time, the Gene Autry Museum invited me to a special discussion on two celebrated western-style shirts (featured in Brokeback Mountain)  on exhibit there.


So, of course, I penned an article on that landmark event.

I laughed when he noted I was in a creative field of work and that I affected quite a few lives as a result.


Indeed - a good or bad review of a film, tv show, or red carpet event - has the capacity to do just that!

When he drifted on to planetary aspects, he was quite knowledgeable about the influence of the midheavens, too.

He pointed out that Pluto was in my chart quite prominently over the past couple of years (a negative influence) which caused some difficulties in my life.


Of course, I knew this cosmic pull  to be true, because years ago I had an in-depth horoscope prepared which indicated that Pluto factored into my destiny from time to time.

However, he noted that the probematic vibration was coming to an end, as the 9th planet  moved out of my chart.

True!

I confess that over the past year or so my health has been the worst it's ever been in my entire life.


Over the past few months, for instance, I have been hustled in and out of the hospital about a dozen times or so, in fact.

During that time frame, there were a dizzying number of tests and physical exams to undergo.


And, a raft of medicines and painkillers to quell the pain and discomfort, too.


Regular readers may recall posts in which I got the dates mixed up (some of that was attributed to computer glitches, I swear),  misspelled names, or wasn't as coherent in my reporting as I normally tended to be (for good reason, if the truth be known).

Yes, sometimes it was the painkillers (and/or prescription drugs) that were responsible for the fog that enveloped (and hindered) me.

On occasion, I'd return to my car, totally exhausted on the heels of performing a few chores.

Before I could turn the key in the ignition - on occasion, I simply passed out - overwhelmed with drowsiness and incapable of prying my eyes wide open to get through the tail end of the day.

Consequently, the uncontrollable struggles, may have caused a tongue or two to wag  after  passers-by happened across me in the neighborhood asleep at the wheel.


Uh-huh!

The locals probably thought I was a bit tipsy or high on drugs, eh?


Of course, then there was the issue of my sleeping disorder diagnosed this past year.

Rather than fall asleep at the wheel (like I did one day on Highway 15 on a trip back from Las Vegas)  I oftentimes elected to just curl up in the back seat of my vehicle until the exhaustion passes over (and I could - at long last - drive home safely).

I tried the "stimulants" my doctor prescribed as an alternative, but was forced to stop, when I found myself stuttering, grinding  my teeth, and staring blankly into space whenever I stopped into a cafe for a tea or coffee.

The heck with that!

But, then, in January - as predicted - Pluto started to shift.

Suddenly, in San francisco one day, I felt like I was coming out of a fog and able to function at full steam once again.

In retrospect, I am thankful I had my blog to focus on, because it was all that  kept me going in a very dark period during the past twelve months or so.


Now, thank God, I am starting to make plans and set goals and get enthusiastic about life again.

In a sense, I feel reborn, for some inexplicable reason.

Amen!


Edgar Cayce healed with help of spirit guides!


Pluto's orbit
(my birthday  is in May)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment