.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, March 26, 2010

TMZ...Harvey Levin to vote tea party! Octomom triggers switcherooo...






The glare of the spotlight turned on Harvey Levin tonight on TMZ when the O.J. Simpson afficionado lamented that he was going to go with the Tea Party!

Has the gossip referee on the popular mud fest finally warmed up to the swag-loving Queen of the party - Sarah Palin - or what?

Nope!

When a bit of scuttlebutt over Octomom's pending foreclosure became the subject of a gossip segment  - and some theorized the beleageured mom behind the eight ball might go for a bank loan to get herself out of the financial fix - he was livid.

The government bails out the banks with 1 Trillion Dollars.

Then, she gets a hand out?

"No way," he wailed in so many words.

"I'm going with the tea party," he exclaimed with a smug look of satisfaction on his face.

There must be something pretty potent in Harvey's cup to make his brain so fuzzy, eh?

Maybe he'll sober up in the morning!

Me?

I take a wide berth around the political terrain whenever possible.

In fact, when folks ask me if I am a Democrat or a Republican, I quip:

"I'm Canadian."

I'd rather focus on entertainment news (&  titillating gossip) - and grace my web pages instead - with sizzling hot bodacious babes (like super model Heidi Klum) and studly dudes like Kellam Lutz.

How 'bout you?



No comments:

Post a Comment