.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

St. Patrick's Day...green beer, folk music & dancing in Hollywood today!








Toss on some green garb, pluck up your fiddle, and head out to Hollywood to catch the St. Patrick's Day celebration on Vine.

The "Kiss me, I'm Irish" celebration will be in full swing this evening!

There will be live music, folk dancing, and traditional Irish sing-a-longs, sure to entertain.

I expect there will  be green beer to guzzle down (as well as full-bodied wine) and a smorgasbord of delectable Irish dishes that will make your mouth water, too.

At press time, the World Championship Irish Dancers were also slated to perform!

My Dad was a fiddler, so the luck of the Irish will surely be with me today, as he smiles down from above!

See 'ya there!



http://www.thetattler.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment