.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hot Mess Shit Band...she street minstrels entertain in Frisco!







Today has been a gorgeous spring day in Frisco.

As I passed by a trio of construction workers on a break, I overheard one of 'em talk turkey about the weather.

"Isn't the temperature perfect, you guys?  'Ya don't need a jacket or nothing."

I half-expected the macho dudes to crack open a brewskie or two and dance a little jig.

Ah, life is beautiful, isn't it?

Farther up on Market Street, I happened across a band of street (she) minstrels - strumming on their guitars and warbling a tune - happy as larks!

I managed to catch this snippet of their impromptu performance before they packed it in for the day.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so7A-87jjwI

They've got a long trek ahead of 'em as they head down the picturesque Pacific Coast Highway to a gig in LA LA LAND.

You go, girls!




No comments:

Post a Comment