.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Virgin Mary...mystical experience a fortuitous sign!



 






Today, I experienced an intriguing mystical phenomenon.

As I was yawning and stretching - and preparing to drag myself out of my comfy bed - an exquisite floral scent enveloped me and the entire Hotel suite!

Heavenly!

According to religious scholars, the scent of roses - in particular - is a fortuitous sign that the Virgin Mary is present - or about to appear (bestow a spiritual influence) in the near future.

And, it is wholly possible, there may be a miracle in the offing!

In view of a quote I posted yesterday on - "not worrying about tomorrow" - the manifestation amounts to a confirmation of sorts.


The message is crystal clear.

Have faith!

Allow the future to unfold according to God's will, so that you can fulfil your true destiny in harmony with the cosmic design.

Amen!


http://www.thetattler.biz

  


No comments:

Post a Comment