.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

How how was it? A chocolate mess in Las Vegas says it all...








Yesterday, I made the mistake of snatching up a bag of chocolate-covered pretzels, before heading back to my Hotel suite (too pooped to participate).

By the time I flopped down on my comfy bed in the cool air-conditioned room, the tasty snack had melted into a chocolate mess, so I quickly tossed the gooey treat into the refrigerator.

Indeed, around the country - under an ominous sweltering dome that has prevailed for days - folks were frying steaks on the the front windshields of their vehicles!

Yup!

That's how sizzling hot it was!

But, in my case, there was a silver lining.

When I reached for the snack from the refrigerator later, I came up with a delicious idea for a yummy dessert.

Chocolate Pretzel Chunks.

After adding two scoops of ice cream, and topping it with whipping cream, I was in heaven!

Don't forget a cherry for the top!

Stay cool, eh?

http://www.thetattler.biz/



Tasty ice-cream treats to cool 'ya down in sizzling heat!


No comments:

Post a Comment