.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lone Wolf Sullivan...slurs gays! Libels Rochdale Students! Engages in hate crimes!















Last year, I noted that in the wake of my fame - which was (and is) growing in leaps-and-bounds - quite a few sleazeballs started to crawl out of the woodwork from the past claiming to be old acquaintances anxious to strike up a friendship once again.

In some instances, it was evident that a posse of "them" were trying to fathom some way to capitalize on my "fame" and the fact they may have crossed paths with me forty-two years ago (in a sly deceitful effort to rustle up cash).

For example, a few months ago a demented wacko - a so-called musician (!) - fired off an e-mail to me on the premise that we were both residents at Rochdale College (Toronto) when I was 17.

During the course of trying to determine who exactly this individual was (by way of a couple of e-mail communications back-and-forth) it became evident that the stranger was secretly pumping me for information to include in a book he was penning on Rochdale and the hippie scene in Toronto.

At that juncture, I cut off all communications with the hapless loser who goes by the curious name of Lone Wolf Sullivan (!)

In response, Mr. Sullivan proceeded to retaliate against me (he couldn't deal with the rejection psychologically) by publishing total lies about me on an Internet site.

Fortunately, I stumbled on the shocking  post in April of this year and was able to expose the demented johnny-come-lately.

For instance - I immediately proceeded to set the record straight by publishing a rebuttal on "The Tattler" - in which I addressed each falsehood and misrepresentation of a fact in a straightforward deliberate manner.

Post: 04/14/2011

http://ijulian.blogspot.com/2011/04/rochale-collegelone-wolf-author-liar.html

At this point any half-way intelligent person - with a modicum of common sense - would have quickly admitted their errors, deleted the offending libelous allegations, and issued up an apology.

Instead, Mr. Sullivan persisted with his mean vindictive conduct which underscored that he had shit for brains!

Uh-huh!

Mr. Sullivan (fully aware that his previous statements were falsehoods) proceeded to publish a second post - not only rife with falsehoods - but brimming with silly comments which further established the man is a demented idiot with no reasoning powers (or sense of logic).

For example, in the post he noted that I changed my name legally, and inferred that I somehow committed a crime in doing so.

OMG!

Does that mean that Marilyn Monroe and Cary Grant - and other notables in the "Arts" who have changed their names professionally over the years - are also guilty of a crime?

It should be noted - by the way - that the hateful wannabee uses the "fake" professional name:

Lone Wolf Sullivan

The truth of the matter is that the information he coughed up in an accusing manner (as if it were some deep dark secret I intended to hide from the world)  is old "news".

For example, the Province Newspaper mentioned the fact that I legally changed my name in a profile they published on me in the morning paper way back in the eighties!

It is a matter of public record - and well-known to citizens around the world - that my birth name was Don Holyoak and that I changed it to Julian Ayrs.

If anything, Mr. Sulllivan has proved once again what a stupid slug he is!

In addition, he noted in passing that I was a ward of the Children's Aid Society - and by mere reference - inferred that it reflected negatively on me.

Was it my fault that my father died when I was a baby?

Was it my fault my mother was left with seven children she couldn't care for?

Was it my fault the government "took" me physically out of my home and made me a ward of the court?

Once again, Mr. Sullivan established what a despicable low-life human being he is!

Further, it should be noted that he has (on at least two occasions that I know of) criticized my writing ability on the grounds that I allegedly lack the ability to use paragraphs when I draft my posts at the Tattler.

How absurd!

I deliberately use one or two line sentences so that the posts are easy for my readers to browse through - and ultimately - to ensure that navigation at the site is a breeze.

In fact, over the years many readers have thanked me for doing just that!

Mr. Sullivan was too - duh - dumb to figure that one out.

A smart individual would have asked first why I elected to pen the posts the way I elected to before making such wild absurd assumptions.

And, this comment from an individual who has stated - on the record on the Internet - that he has never read my blog???

His lack of smarts really boggles the mind!

Also, he bemoans the fact that I referred to him initially as "Lone Wolf".

Sheesh!

Mr. Sullivan first-introduced himself as "Lone Wolf" so I can't be faulted for that.

He also wailed that I libelled him because I accused him- rightly so - of despicable conduct.

Can anyone with a decent IQ honestly take this man's rants seriously?

Obviously, he has deep-rooted hostilities and is in dire need of therapy.

Then, there is the troubling issue of his homophobia and his hate crimes!

I first learned of the second post yesterday morning when a third party (who has also been a "victim" of vicious attacks by Mr. Sullivan) contacted me by e-mail.

In that e-mail Mr. Sullivan called me a "cocksucker".

Then, he proceeded to brag about his efforts to "destroy me" to the e-mail correspondent.

Here is the message that relates to me verbatim:

Hello Reg:

I just came across one of your entries on the internet addressed specifically to me. It's rather tame compared to the illiterate and very incorrect defamation and libelous "blog" that prissy cocksucker Don Holyoak posted on the internet about me. I have destroyed him with my own internet entries because of his attack on me.

Reg, what the fuck do you expect from a wolf? Especially one that makes it clear his intent is to sometimes, "shock, outrage, and amuse"? You wrote you were "shocked". Cocksucker Don Holyoak also mentioned he was "quite shocked" at what I wrote about him. That was my intent!

Further down in the body of the e-mail  (I haven't printed all of the e-mail because part of it relates to personal information about the 3rd party "Reg") Mr. Sullivan makes another comment in reference to me as follows:

"What I told Don Holyoak before my internet destruction campaign and what I tell you now is this: if you find something incorrect or offensive that I have publicly written about you then just contact me and I will probably re-write it."

In view of the foregoing, it is apparent that Mr. Sullivan is a homophobe who slurs gays.

In fact, it is my position that his conclusions about whether I am gay or not, may be what triggered the libelous comments and attempts to assassinate my character on the Internet.

Hence, Mr. Sullivan's actions may be construed as a hate crime (a felony) which falls under the jurisdiction of applicable Federal Laws.

In addition, his boastful statements about trying to destroy me are troubling under the circumstances.

For instance, in view of the aforementioned facts, it is evident that Mr. Sullivan is mentally ill and suffers from serious psychological problems.

A review of entries on his blog also indicate that the man obviously has a "fixation" on me, too.

I have to wonder - why Sullivan contacted me forty-two years after he claims to have crossed-paths with me in Toronto - wouldn't you agree?

Notwithstanding, Sullivan acts like he is an expert on the history of my life.

In fact, all of the information Mr. Sullivan has twisted and distorted in his libelous posts, was gleaned from my first e-mail communications with him and entries on my post which reflected on the past.

For this reason, it appears that Mr Sullivan is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off.

I seriously worry that he may go over the deep end and try to cause me bodily harm, in fact.

For this reason, I posted a comment on his blog yesterday requesting that he immediately CEASE & DESIST or face legal action.

If Mr. Sullivan does not apologize, and delete the false information, I may also seek a restraining order from the court.

News at 11!

http://www.thetattler.biz





 
 
Controversial Rochdale College!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment