.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Followers...must post photo or they'll be blocked! New Policy to prevent stalkers!










In the aftermath of a being stalked and harassed by an employee by the name of "Scott" at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas, I have instituted a new policy at the tattler (and for my accounts elsewhere on the web such as Twitter) to ensure I am protected (and safe) - and likewise - to conceal my exact whereabouts from wackos who lurk in the shadows waiting to pounce with potentially dangerous sick fixations running rampant in their screw-ball heads!

In the future, all individuals who wish to follow me must post a photograph verifying their identity.

Failure to comply with the requirement will result in a block restricting following.

Sorry, but the age of innocence on the Internet has passed.

Stay posted!

http://www.thetattler.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment