.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

OMG! It's Justin Bieber...catch phrase takes fans by storm! Urban myth?










Over the weekend, it was reported that Justin Bieber and his main squeeze were taking a romantic stroll along the beach at Malibu, when the familiar strains of one of his pop tune floated in their direction (through the otherwise still night air) from a party nearby.

When the "Bieb" learned that newlyweds were celebrating their vows - with his hit tune playing in the background - he proceeded to crash the splashy soiree to serenade the couple in the flesh much to their surprise.

"OMG! It's Justin Bieber," the lovebirds cried out in unison.

Like many phrases - "Where's the Beef?" & "I can't believe I ate the whole thing" - the Bieber "cry" caught on in about two-seconds-flat around the country.

For instance, the next day I was standing on Flamingo Road waiting for the light to change, when four happy-go-lucky students spied me out-of-the-blue.

"OMG! It's Justin Bieber," they exclaimed, just before cracking up.

Uh-huh!

When I was a kid, my friends and I would get on a "giggle" about something, and the trend might last for days!

"OMG! It's Justin Bieber" is right "up there" (and may become an urban myth).

News at 11!

http://www.thetattler.biz




No comments:

Post a Comment