.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Earth...signs that energies are out-of-whack!







Today, when I leapt out of bed to face another relaxing day in the desert oasis, it became apparent to me that "things" were slightly out-of-whack!

For example, a stemmed glass snapped in two for no good reason at the breakfast table.

Then, on my daily stroll down a side-street, I spied a beautiful motley-colored bird perched on the sidewalk slightly stunned trying to avoid its predators (did it just tumble from its comfy nest from the leafy tree above?).

Sure enough, a surprise awaited me - too - at the local library.

The Fire Department was barring patrons entry to the premises after an elevator motor "blew" and spewed out toxic fumes which - subsequently - overwhelmed the facility making it temporarily uninhabitable.

I expect that an earthquake will rumble through sometime in the near future!

Bottom line?

If salient beings pay heed to the "signs and portents" all around them, it is wholly possible to remain safe and out of harm's way.


Amen!

http://www.thetattler.biz



No comments:

Post a Comment