.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Twitter...secret identities! Do you know who is following you?









A few months ago, I noted that I was becoming so famous that a posse of wackos were coming out of the woodwork (in some cases out from under slimy rocks) claiming to be long-lost relatives, old flames, and even old school buddies from college!

For example, one woman e-mailed me a communication in which she asserted that because we were related by blood, I was obligated to strike up a relationship.

I'm afraid that didn't sit well with moi!

For good reason, I ignored her e-mails thereafter and basically wrote her off.

Then, one day my antennae went up when I received an e-mail from Twitter informing me that a new tweeter was now following me.

The "nick-name" was suspicious, so I clicked on the link to determine the individuals identity.

Uh-huh!

The account was a bogus one created by the oddball woman aforementioned with the specific intent of "following me" without my knowledge!

Eerie!

Do you know the true identity of twitter members that are keeping track of your whereabouts?

It just might be worth investigating!

News at 11!

http://www.thetattler.biz



No comments:

Post a Comment