.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Alexa...the Tattler traffic & Demographic analysis! Fans are women ages 18 -24!













According to Alexa, the demographic for my readership at the Tattler falls in the 18 -24 age range with a larger percentage of my followers being of the fairer sex (sensual females).

Gosh, in view of that, you'd think I'm a sexy heartthrob or hunky dude, eh?


Maybe my fans love me for my mind?

Also, this week my rank with Alexa (United States stats) was higher than it has ever been! 

It occurred to me bright-and-early this morning - that it may be a wise (and courteous) move - to consider catering more to my adoring audience?

In that event, I expect there will be an avalanche of scintillating posts with snippets of news on Twilight, sexy Justin Bieber, handsome Robert Pattinson, fashion trends, TMZ updates, Perez Hilton alerts, celebrity gossip, and what-have-you.

Stay posted, eh?

http://www.thetattler.biz/




No comments:

Post a Comment