.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Gold & Silver Pawn Shop...Julian Ayrs nearly gets run-over by reckless driver!







This morning, I nearly got run down by a reckless driver anxious to pull into the parking lot at the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop.

Uh-huh!

I am referring to the well-known pawn shop in Las Vegas which has been rustling up top ratings on cable network in recent days.

Shortly after breakfast, I was strolling North on Las Vegas Boulevard (in front of the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop) when a silver-grey BMW roared up from behind me - and without warning - swerved across my path (nearly striking me) and turned into the parking lot.

Needless to say, I was quite distressed by the motorist's wild driving; after all, traffic on the street was slow, and I had the right-of-way.

A security guard - standing a few feet away - didn't even bother to blink-an-eye or take action.

Is it possible that the driver was one of the owners of the pawn shop, or - quite simply - a customer anxious to cash in on some "hot" jewelry at approximately 6:45 a.m. in the morning?

News at 11!

http://www.thetattler.biz





No comments:

Post a Comment