.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio...sells pink undies on the cheap! Are you man enough?










I laughed out loud today when I spied a brief (no pun intended) news report in the morning daily about the novel actions an Arizona Sheriff took to prevent inmates from lifting state-issued not-so tightie-whities (Casey Anthony can attest to that fact) from the local jailhouse.

Apparently, Sheriff Joe Arpaio has been known to distribute pink undies to the defendants in his charge, on the obvious premise that no self-respecting stud would ever be caught dead (or alive) in a pair "outside" on the streets.

I  wonder, though.

Just the other day, I posted a story about two young hunks I spied strutting down the Vegas strip -  stark naked - save for a pair of skin-tight pink bikini-style suits.

Post: 07/10/2011
http://ijulian.blogspot.com/2011/07/las-vegaspink-speedo-clad-studs-turn.html

Maybe I got it wrong?

Just betcha, instead of honeymooning as I conjectured, the sexy twosome were just released from jail in Arizona?

For those of you who wondered at the time where to snap up a pair there is good news!

Sheriff Joe Arpaio has started selling 'em to the public mail-order.

To snap up a pair - the originals are etched with the logo "Go Joe" - contact the big-house!

Even at $15 a pop, I expect they'll be flying off the shelves, eh?

http://www.thetattler.biz


No comments:

Post a Comment