.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

United States of Mexicana...Spanish an option on Albertson's debit machine! U.S. bilingual?








Yesterday, when I trotted in to Albertsons grocery in Las Vegas, at the check-out I was startled to catch sight of two options available to me on the credit/debit machine.

English or Spanish!

Was I asleep one day - or glancing in another direction momentarily - when Spanish officially became a second language around the country?

Shouldn't Americans have been given the opportunity to vote on the issue instead of just cramming in down their throats as politicians and lobbyists usually do?

I got to thinking, too.

What about  the "Asians", the "Russians", and the "Cubans"?

Will they be given equal billing soon, too?

News at 11!

http://www.thetattler.biz








No comments:

Post a Comment