.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mel Gibson...Argh! Enough is enough, folks!




When love turns ugly!



If  I flip the TV channel one more time, and stumble on another lunatic clip of Mel Gibson foaming at the mouth and caught ranting at the top-of-his-lungs on a tabloid-talk show, I'm going to rage on with my own angry self-styled tirade.

Enough is enough, folks!

Just watch out - or I'll huff and I'll puff - and I'll blow your house down!

Although I admit a slew of the vile remarks were shocking, it is not uncommon for divorcing couples, to call it quits amidst a similar end-round of nasty scenarios like those delivered up by Mel.

Especially, when the wounded twosome are bound at the hip with child, and the spoils of a multi-million-dollar fortune are at stake.

Notwithstanding, Mel's bitter outburst - though out-of-control - may have been warranted.

Out of context, who knows?

In addition, there's a nagging question lingering behind the origin of the tapes.

Were the incriminating recordings saved intentionally for future leverage?

Mickey Rourke said it best off-the-cuff on a busy NYC street the other night.

"Bitch!"

Talk about manipulative and conniving!

No wonder "that woman"  never made it to the altar.

Is this full-frontal attack on the mega-star her coup de grace?


No comments:

Post a Comment