.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Carl's Jr....sign jutting into street a hazard to pedestrians!






Shortly after carrying out a couple of chores bright-and-early this morning, I was strolling along the Vegas strip, when - BAM! - it suddenly felt like someone punched me in the forehead with a two-ton Jack hammer!

For a second, I blacked out.

Then, in the next, I managed to hold my balance precariously as I tried to prevent my body from falling backwards off the heels of my wobbling feet.

When my eyes fluttered open a second or two later, I caught sight of the culprit, that delivered the nasty blow.

Imagine that!

I walked into a sign for a Carl's Jr. fast-food  joint - crafted in metal - which was jutting out into the pedestrian walkway (and hanging low).

Ouch!

At this juncture, I was forced to return to my Hotel, to search for an ice pack and a quiet place to plunk myself down to alleviate a splitting headache that was now starting to throb at the front of my skull.

Let's hope I don't have a concussion!

One complication I don't need in my life just now.

Carl, move that sign out of harm's way, please!


No comments:

Post a Comment