.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Smile for the day...life's embarrassing moments?


This morning I sauntered into Noah's New York Bagels to splurge on a morning snack.

As I sat down at the counter - slathered cream cheese on my bagel and proceeded to sip on a delicious cup of imported tea - I spied a curious sight.

A fellow just outside the window was strategically-placing a section of the weekend newspaper on a chair to prevent any dirt from soiling his pristine-white slacks when he sat down.

I chuckled to myself.

On many occasions when I've read the morning paper, the newsprint has ended up all over my hands.

Later this morning, I expect this poor man will be strolling around the streets of Westwood, with a headline imprinted all over his a**.


No comments:

Post a Comment