.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Ernest Hemingway...unknown intruder adds hilarious comment!



When I penned a post on Ernest Hemingway (after a vacation to Key West) it remained untouched for months on the blog.
(September 10 /2007)

However, many web surfers cruised to the post and sent kudos via e-mail - and quite generally - thanked me for the historical information on the literary giant's home in Florida.

In particular, readers were fascinated by the special Hemingway cats born with an extra paw, which are still bred on the property, today.

I was quite startled to check the post a few minutes ago and find that an unknown intruder - obviously with a great sense of humor - added a comment to the post without my knowledge!

Originally, the top of the fence where the cat sat, did not have any wording.

Sometime in the past few months, when my thoughts were turned elsewhere, the clever person added the phrase you see above:

"Thank you. Purr - fect Fence for our freedom to roam"

What a hoot!

It was such a pleasant surprise to stumble on, I shall let it remain!

Cheers to the clandestine artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment