.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blog Action Day..."Heal the Bay" founder passes to spirit!



When I was at the West Hollywood Book Fair last week, I stumbled across the booth for the environmental activists - "Heal the Bay" - founded by nature-lover Dorothy Green (how apropos).

For blog action day (October 15th) I was planning to pen a post on the worthwhile contributions "Heal the Bay" has made to the "green" movement with additional background on Dorothy.

Well, I suppose my post tomorrow will now be part "blog action" and part "tribute" - in view of the announcement in the obituary column in the morning paper - that the likable gal just passed into "spirit".

Cruise by tomorrow and take a gander at my post - please - and learn about this great lady who was a pioneer in the movement to save the environment!

No comments:

Post a Comment