.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Flavious Claudius Julianus...spirit reaching out to me from beyond!


Ha, life is strange!

A couple of weeks ago - quite aware of the fact readers may think me looney - I published a post about Julian 1st (Emperor of Rome) entertaining the curious notion that I may have inhabited the skin of Caesar in a former life.

Well, just yesterday, the oddest coincidence strarted to occur at my blog site when I was keying in "tags" for various posts published over the past day or two.

I suddenly noticed that for some inexplicable reason - when I inputted the "tag" Julian's Blog (which I normally do along with the "Tattler") - that the name "Flavious Claudius Julianus" alighted in the slot and ended up being published with all the others tags!

That was birth name for Julian the Apostate, Emperor of Rome!

How odd!

How did this happen?

Is Flavious reaching out to me from the spirit world?

News at 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment