.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, October 20, 2008

The KMc and JT Chat Forum...soap talk! Sudsy! Scintillating! Surreal!



When you least expect it, doors open into new dimensions.

Especially on the Internet!

Yesterday, I posted a report on the "A.I.D.S. Walk" here in Los Angeles, and casually made mention of the fact Kimberly McCullough and Jason Thompson (two stars on General Hospital) appeared at the opening ceremonies much to the delight of the 30,000 strong in attendance to raise funds for the A.I.D.S. cause.

Shortly after the post, my blog stats zoomed right up into the blogosphere.

So, I clicked on the stats link to check out what was revving up my site.

I spied a referral link to:

http://z4.invisionfree.com/KMc_and_JT_chat/index.php?showtopic=42&st=1700

Ah, so that was it.

My post noted that sexy Kimberly and oh-so-studly Jason were at the opening ceremonies to discuss their characters on General Hospital - and report in to APLA - that they raised $73,000 for the cause.


Kimberly plays a character on the popular daytime soap who is inflicted with A.I.D.S. - and in a bold plot twist for a daily serial - has become romantically involved with Jason's character who is HIV Negative.

Perplexing dilemma!

The site is where fans of Jason Thompson and Kimberly McCullough offer up juicy tidbits on their fave daytime soap stars.

I LOL (laughed out loud, newbies) at a handful of the zesty comments at the site!

One comment about Jason's wardrobe, for instance, was a laugh riot.

"My god I hate his sunglasses. Did he buy them at WalMart?"

Yeah, it's those goofy rims, that are the tip off.

But, the fan was quick to note that Jason looked FABULOUS in blue!

Here's the part I howled over:

"He looks like he styled his hair to have that messy look, is that in or is it just messy? lol.gif Hot either way yes513.gif The man is just a whole plate of yum."

Yup.

Just want to - um - eat 'em up!

The next fan was a real expert on shades, for some inexplicable reason.

"I hate the shades too. The best shades on him were the ones he wore at FITS SD in 2006 (?). Those fit his face just right. They didn't sit high on his nose like these appear to. I hate when he wears these kinds of shades. I like the close to the face ones for him. I hate the ones that have the shiney frames. Just keep it simple JT. Those shades on Kimberly, I don't like either, but those appear to be the ones she had resting on her head at FCW at the Scrubs event this year. They were the red ones, right? She wasn't seen wearing them at the event, but I recognized the sides of them."

You know what they say, it's all in the details!

I also loved the humor and the creative visuals tossed into the mix.

"You guys are quick lol.gif Thank you for posting. 73 thousand dollars was raised? Wow!!! Great job everyone emoticon_cincin.gif "

Then, as I scrolled down out-of-left field a real zinger hit my funny - um - bone.

"I like their sunglasses. scared2656564.gif "

You can come out from under the chair now.

Opinions are graciously accepted, 'ya know?

"It's funny because I think both Kimberly and Jason have a great sense of style. They aren't main stream, but they both have a unique and comfortable yet edgy fashion sense."

"I'm impressed with what they wear 90% of the time."

In view of all that was unfolding at the KMc and JT Chat Forum, I expect that if I were Jason or Kimberly, I'd really pay attention to what I casually tossed on in the morning.

Whether they know it or not, they're sending shock waves around the planet, at whim!

Whew!

I am exhausted keepin' up.

Will keep ya posted on all the goings-on.

There will be a shades alert in the future, fer sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment