.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Perez Hilton butches up act at Abbey! Off booze?

Perez in halcyon glam days!







I popped into one of hang-outs last night for a some upbeat music and lively chatter when I spied Perez Hilton smack dab in front of me as I nosed my way through the romantic courtyard towards the bar.



The celebrity gossip-monger was outfitted in a army flap-jacket (fatiques) which suited his trimmed-down frame to a "T".



And, under the flattering sensual light, his short "do" (sandy-brown with subtle blond highlights?) appeared less spikey and wild, too.



Trying to butch up his act?



In one hand he was toting a water bottle.

Off the booze, Perez?



Was the tall pretty stud at his mercurial side just a best bud or new main squeeze, I wonder.



On one occasion when he glanced my way, I was mystified by a curious light in his eyes.



A mischievous gleam, perhaps?



I'll have to cruise over to his site and check out what Tinsel town's celebrated court jester is up to this week.



Along with 3 or 4 other million capricious scoundrels, I expect!









Perez and "Teddy"



http://www.julianayrs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment