.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Michael Phelps...swimmer's dope smoking! Quote of day...

For medicinal purposes, dude!


Cruising across town this afternoon, I was flicking the dial on the radio, when I stumbled across the Tom Leykis talk show on 97.1 FM.

The spirited chat fest was focused on Michael Phelps on the heels of a news flash over the week-end that reported the Gold Medalist was snapped on film smoking the evil weed, Marijuana.

And, not just for medicinal purposes!

Of course, any arguments from Olympic dope-testing officials that a joint or two might enhance sports performance - which could result in a "foul" against the 23 year-old stud - falls on deaf ears in this corner.

For good reason!

Whenever I inhaled a toke in my wild rebellious youth, I usually ended up getting lost in the intricate designs on the carpet.

I guess that's what you'd call a magic carpet ride!

Shortly thereafter, like clockwork, I'd keel over and slip off into a euphoric dream state!

After fielding a few hotly debated issues on air, Leykis uttered the quote of the day.

"When I first caught Phelps being interviewed on a television talk show, I thought he was a dweeb. Now, I realize, he was probably just stoned."

Don't Bogart that joint, eh?

Arnold elucidates effects of the high!

No comments:

Post a Comment