.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

CVS...hats & sunglasses off! Are they kidding?





Management at CVS (at a Las Vegas outlet) must have a few screws loose if they expect consumers to abide by one of their new house rules.

Imagine that, when I strolled up to the automatic door at the front entrance, I spied a sign haphazardly tacked up with a bit of scotch tape, requesting that customers remove their hats and sunglasses before entering the store for security reasons.

What a bizarre notion!

If you're like me, when I don a cap and pull it down squarely over my face, it usually means I'm having a bad-hair day.

Until each luscious strand has been properly washed and shampooed and painstakingly coiffed - no matter what CVS says - my "do" is not going to be unveiled in the harsh light of day.

To avoid close scrutiny, women often hide their plain-Jane faces under a stylish swirl of hats and sunglasses, when they alight outside into the cold cruel world sans make-up to carry out mundane chores throughout the day.

Does CVS honestly think that a customer (in particular a high-profile celebrity hotly-pursued by the breathless paparazzi) will kow-tow to their ludicrous demands if a low-quality security camera is going to snap away in their already-pasty face?

Over our split-ends and dehydrated skin!



No comments:

Post a Comment