.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Barack Obama...gay? Confidential e-mail says...



This past week, I penned a post on a speech Governor Jindal telecast to the American people - in which I hinted - that the Republican may be a closet-case (a member of the Velvet Mafia on Capital Hill, perhaps?) .

http://ijulian.blogspot.com/2009/02/governor-bobby-jindala-republican-swish.html

On the heels of that feature, a private e-mail alighted in my mailbox from a gentleman identifying himself as Mike Trevino.

What a revelation!

After noting for the record he couldn't comment on Jindal's sexuality, Trevino was inclined to assert that our newly-installed PREZ may be a "Queen"!

Here's what Mr. Trevino had to say verbatim:

"I found your blog's URL on Ancient Star-Song, decided to check it out, and found your paragraphs on Jindal. I don't know much about the man and I didn't watch more than a few minutes of his speech, so I can't say if I agree with you or not about the man's sexual preference."

"But do you really think that Obama isn't a queen? Have you not read the information online about his deep, dark homo secrets?"

"Do you know how to use Google? Check it out, dude."

"Obama is the swish you want to talk about!"

mt

Well, I'd better - um - google that man right away!


No comments:

Post a Comment