.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Corn Flakes...warning! Foreign objects in cereal distributed by Deluxe Foods in City of Los Angeles!



I was finishing up the last of my box of corn flakes when I heard a loud cracking noise as I bit into something hard inside the spoonful of cereal.

When I reached into my mouth, I was startled to locate a solid hard object on the left side of my mouth.

After I plucked it out, and wiped off the last few crumbs of the cereal and a few droplets of milk, I was astounded to spy a small chunk of what appeared to be "wood" in my hand!

Eugh!

I quickly spat out the rest of the food in my mouth and dashed off to rinse out thoroughly.

I am now in the process of contacting the cereal company (and distributor) about the incriminating foreign object I found in my breakfast unexpectedly!

If you purchased Corn Flakes at the Long's outlet at the Beverly Connection (at the corner of La Cienega and Beverly Blvd) recently, you may wish to sift through the cereal carefully before wolfing it down.

For the moment, I am off packaged cereal off-the-shelf, understandably!

No comments:

Post a Comment