.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CVS...free bucks & great discounts!



If you're like I used to be, you probably plop down your purchases on the counter, pull out your worn wallet, and wait to pay-up without batting an eye once the items are rung through the register.

Then, when the cashier asks if you have an "Extra Care" discount card, you probably shuffle your feet uncomfortably and avoid eye contact.

"Ah, I think I have one at home," you mumble almost incoherently.

After the bill is paid, you even beg off on a receipt.

Dudes, what a mistake!

Just recently, I got hip to the perks of the Extra Care card at CVS and the $$$ I can save for beer, a matinee ticket at an Art Film House, whatever!

For instance, a couple of days ago I used the discount card, and was the proud recipient of a coupon that offered up a whopping $2.79 off my next purchase of antiseptic mouthwash.

Just recently, I suffered through a painful root canal procedure at the dentist.

Needless to say, I am mindful now of taking special care of my mouth, and the precious environs within.

So, I snapped up that coupon without giving it a thought.

Imagine that!

After the discount, a medium-sized bottle of the zesty refreshing mouthwash, cost me a paltry 50 or so cents with taxes!

Saved a lot of moolah, eh?

Yesterday, I couldn't believe it when another purchase coughed up a coupon worth 2 free bucks!

Yup, cashola, without any strings attached.

A handful of items originally totalling $2.89 ended up costing me 89 cents.

There are other perks, too.

A customer racks up points whenever a sale is rung up that can be used toward future purchases at CVS.

What are 'ya waiting for?

Sign up now and save your first million.

It's clear sailing from there!





No comments:

Post a Comment