.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

San Francisco...Police shake down innocent tourists! Residents think they own streets...



 San Francisco Police Force rife with pigs!



Gosh, what a bunch of losers in San Francisco - starting with the local residents right on down to the Police Force.

Pigs!

"If you're going to San Francisco" be forewarned!

For starters, local residents think they own the side streets (Douglass/Eureka/Castro District) beyond their apartments, homes, whatever.

What's the old saying?

"We be here, first!"

Greedy San Franciscans like the tourist dollars, but don't park in front of their dwellings, or stroll down "their" streets.

Or, they will sick the cops on 'ya!

Yes, the Police Force is run by idiots who couldn't investigate their way out of a paper bag.

Even a wet one!

The two I met this morning are a disgrace to Law Enforcement.

I expect they've got small dicks, too (undoubtedly the source of their ego problems).

This morning, I strode up the street to my parked vehicle to pluck up my laptop, when I spied three suspicious-looking young adults standing "around" a corner not too far off from where I was parked.

So, when I grabbed my computer - and activated my security alarm - I double-checked the doors to make sure everything was locked for fear these unsavory-looking individuals might have an eye on my SUV.

At this point, although a little nervous about leaving my car behind, I proceeded to head off to the cafe.

A short time later, two Police Vehicles cruised by, and continued on.

Then, one of the original police officers who first drove by returned - pulled over - and asked me to put my hands away from the sides of my body as he crawled out of the squad car.

"What is this all about," I asked politely.

"I'll tell you in a moment," he responded in a gruff nasty voice.

At this point, I thought I should point out that I witnessed three characters up the street who appeared to be up to no good, and did so.

"No," he responded.

"We're responding to a report about you."

I was shocked.

Then, in an accusing voice, he proceeded to allege that I was seen trying the car doors on vehicles in the street!

What a joke!

I noted that I was checking the doors of my OWN vehicle to ensure they were locked because I was leery of the three young adults I spied in the street who appeared to be acting a bid strange.

He did a double-take for obvious reasons.

Duh!

He assumed, without checking the facts, that I was simply a pedestrian without a vehicle.

Then, subsequently - because of his obvious lack of intelligence - he proceeded to conclude that the doors I was checking were on a vehicle I was trying to enter illegally or to burglarize!

What an idiot!

Obviously clued in to his grievous error at this juncture - and worred about the legal ramifications (I studied law and the man is in deep shit for Violating my rights and making false accusations without checking the facts first) - he proceeded to interrogate me about why I was walking (and not driving) and where I was going.

For starters, whether I choose to take a stroll - or drive -  is my perogative.

Even President Obama savors a long walk now and then.

Are they going to shake him down, too?

I pointed out that I was going to a cafe for a cup of tea and to check my e-mail.

I noted that it was simpler to just walk the few blocks and get some exercise. 

After all, finding parking on Church at that hour, was usually slim to none.

Now, instead of admitting his error, he quizzed me about the location of the cafe.

When I gave him the basic location, he jumped on my response.

"Is it at 16th or 18th Street?"

I pointed out that I resided in Los Angeles and that I was not familiar with the exact address, but when I physically walked into the area (or drove), I could locate it by sight.

Golly, this guy had sh** for brains, didn't he???

One of those cocky snippy types, if you get my drift!

He was rude, insulting, and accusing.

The second cop that drove up a few minutes later wasn't as bad.

He appeared to have a little common sense and some ability in the logic department.

I noted that my security alarm turns the lights off and on when I exit and enter the vehicle, and that should have signalled to the resident spying out their window, that I had a key.

Without doubt, I was entering and exiting a locked car that I owned!

That resident obviously had no powers of deduction, reasoning ability, or even an ounce of intelligence.

The individual called the police for one of two reasons.

They were either just plain stupid and made a judgment in error.

Or, they called the police deliberately, to shake down tourists (like myself) who choose to park on
 the side street.

Sorry, folks, you don't own the streets.

Dream on!

And the next time you pull a stupid stunt like that - (this message is also for your bozos in the Police Department) I'll haul your sorry butts into court to prove my point.

Tourists, beware!

San Francisco is rife with idiots and cops who don't know their asses from a hole in the ground.

Amen!

San Franciscans howling at the moon!
(a**holes)




P.S.
Should I have demanded all the vehicles on the block be dusted to twist the knife in?

No comments:

Post a Comment