.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Justin Bieber...@ DMV star handled with kid gloves! Joy riding an option...






The “Bieb” strolled into the DMV yesterday and marched right up to an open window with no need to stand in line with the common folks.

How did he pull that off?

A few weeks ago when I popped in to take care of some paperwork, I was forced to rub shoulders with a posse of ornery characters for about two hours before my number flashed up on the screen.

Pop Idols have a little more pull, eh?

One bystander was taken aback when he spied Bieber posing for about 10 - count ‘em - standard-size photos regulation-style.

Was the heartthrob handled with kid (no  pun intended ) gloves?

Actually, last time I had my photo snapped at the Santa Monica branch, the clerk offered to take a second shot at it.

So, I took her up on the offer.

But, unlike Bieber - suffering from People Magazine detox - two shots sufficed.

I used to model in my twenties to pay the rent, so posing is no problem for moi!

In case you were wondering, Bieb, no airbrushing (or doctoring of photos) is permitted.

That reminds me of a funny incident that went down with Zsa Zsa Gabor years ago.

When the former Ms. Hungary  was pulled over (for the infamous cop-slapping incident in Beverly Hills, I believe) the cops were amused by the fact that  Zsa Za had glued a flattering shot of herself on the face of her Driving License because she hated the one processed at the DMV.

A novel approach, but not exactly legal, I expect.

When Justin departed the environs of the Government agency there weren’t any papers in hand.

Do you suppose the coveted license will be mailed out by U.S. Post?

Or, did he fail his written exam?

If you recall, it took John Kennedy Jr. three shots at it to pass the State Bar Exam.

Cute, after all, does not always equate to smarts upstairs in the old noggin'.

I hope that Justin's mail box has security features - otherwise the precious passport to a cool ride, backseat making out, and weekend leisure hours tooling around under the hood - may be delayed.

Unless he engages in a little joy riding.

Ah, sweet bird of youth!





No comments:

Post a Comment