.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Disc Jockeys...insight on Bl** Jobs! Oprah says no such thing as bad one...





Howard a boob man!



Today, a couple of disc jockeys were chatting about an open letter to males that was published in one of the slick monthly mags by a celebrity flavor of the month.

Those dudes were pushing the envelope - the lip of it - anyway.

For example, on the subject of oral sex, one of the curious platter flappers asked a female in the studio who gave oral sex better.

Men or women?

She hesitated, giggled if I am not mistaken, then swore up and down it was a woman.

“Because they know what a woman likes.”

I can hear all those diesel dykes around the country panting at the thought.

But, you know what, the same applies to dudes.

Although Oprah once noted on her show that guys have asserted there is no such thing
as a bad blow job, I thoroughly disagree.

Nothing worse than a sloppy suck, that doesn’t arouse, or only chaffs the head!

Give me that man tool back, I’ll whack it off myself, thank you very much.

Actually, I knew a guy that could blow himself.

Disgusting thought, eh?

The naughty - but enlightening (in a sexual vein) - conversation turned to the female bod.

One jockey raved that a woman’s physical form was far superior to that of a man.

“It is so aesthetically pleasing," he gushed.

Somehow, I doubt that Perez Hilton would agree!

Oh, in that case, why not just stand her on a pedestal and jerk off?

“The boobs are the best. Even women love boobs, right?"

Even still, it is not always to sculpt the size and shape right.

Just ask Heidi Montag.

She may be able to float better in a pool, but any moment, it is wholly conceivable she may blow up or go bust if there's a boo-boo.

Reminds me of an old Nun joke.

Two nuns were walking in the garden at the convent when the one sister’s bra suffered a malfunction.

“Oh, Christ, my brassier strap broke,“ she cried out.

The other nun chastised her for using the Lord’s name in vein.

“What do you want me to say - my cup runneth over?”

Ba-dump!

http://www.thetattler.biz/

No comments:

Post a Comment