.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Julian Ayrs...In Concert!






Thursday, I was trotting through Bart, when I spied a handful of musicians dotting the subterranenan undergound uttering up captivating riffs and a myriad of magical sounds that were pleasant to the ear.

I was envious!

In fact, I was inclined to dash back to my car and snatch up my organ!

Gosh, it also struck me that it was time to pursue my last creative goal in life, before I vanish into the ether!

For the past year, I have been composing a few classical pieces on the piano, in addition to a half-a-dozen-or-so exciting contemporary pieces (new age) that make the shivers rush up and down my spine whenever I toy with them on the organ (and synthesizer).

On many an occasion, on my recent jaunt to San Francisco, I have parked somewhere on a quiet street and proceeded to plunk myself down in the midst of nature for a musical interlude.

After an hour or two of composing (and playing) I really felt buzzed.

The sensation rushing through my veins?

Exhileration!

The music floats round inside of my head - kinda-like in the film - "Amadeus".

Occasionally, it appears that the Divine is moving my hands along the keyboard, whispering in head, and inspiring me!

Suddenly, when I woke up this morning, it hit me!

A concert is in the offing!

Both my father (violinsit) and my aunt (pianist) were professional musicians.

So, it is possible, the music gene may be flowing through my veins (and is my birthright).

Needless to say, it is the last dream I intend to accomplish in life!

To perform LIVE! in concert on piano (and electric organ) with an occasional vocal tossed in for good measure.

When?

Come fall or high water!

http://www.thetattler.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment