.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

San Francisco...voted top destination city! Conde Nast Traveller...







Florence
(Italy)





For the 18th consecutive year, readers @ Conde Nast Traveller have lauded  San Francisco as the top city in their sights when planning a holiday trip each year!

Charleston (S.C.) and Sante Fe (N.M.) ran a close second and third in the polls respectively.

In addition, the enthusiastic globe-trotters also named Florence (Italy), Bangkok (Asia), Cape Town (Africa), Bermuda (Caribbean), and Vancouver B.C. (Canada) as top contenders for the throne.

I can boast that I have resided in two of the featured cities!

I've yet to make it to Bangkok or Bermuda - but I'm in the midst of vacation plans - as I post this.

See 'ya there in the future!






Can't count the times I've walked across this bridge!
(I lived just to the left of this pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment