.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Love & Romance...is it ever to late?



 






It’s been a while since a potential suitor tried to put a few smooth moves on me.

So, when a cashier at a local shop started to openly make a play for me tonight, I pooh-poohed the notion of a romance.

Curiously, I confessed to an acquaintance in San Francisco just this morning, that I was relieved when animal passions - and a persistent state of horniness - dropped off in recent years.

“I used to be led around by the end of my cock,” I chuckled.

And, ‘ya know what they say.

A stiff dick has no conscience!

Fortunately, I was blessed with a constant flow of potential suitors, anxious to satisfy all my sexual urges.

In fact, everywhere I turned, potential lovers were always popping out-of-the-workwork proposing marriage.

When I first sauntered into Los Angeles to pursue an acting career, the mere suggestion of an ongoing relationship was out-of-the-question.

I was “married” to my career and content to play the field.

In retrospect?

I was obviously spoiled.

When I get nostalgic, and reflect on my love life, a couple of lovers loom large in my memory.

In one instance, it has dawned on me lately - that one relentless pursuer I was particularly fond of - would have been a great soul mate.

A corny sentiment, I know!

At a time when I fantasize about being in love again, the local clerk’s unexpected advances are encouraging.

To be called “sexy” at this juncture in my life is a sure-fire indication that I am not all washed up when it comes to “hooking up”.

Unfortunately, when you’re older and wiser, practicality factors in.

Mature individuals are  inclined to do a reality check - before jumping in - and making a big splash.

Personally, I seize on all the reasons why I shouldn’t pursue a relationship, to avoid potential heart-break.

But, now and then, throwing caution to the wind is like a breath of fresh air.

Uh-huh!

I am hopeless romantic who still fantasizes about riding off into the sunset with Prince Charming.

Is it ever to late to fall head-over-heels in love?

A person can dream, can't they?

http://www.thetattler.biz


 
 
 


My heart line looks a little complicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment