.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Andrew & Matt...offbeat film reviews! Cruise on over to ultra-cool site!






Last night I spied an invite on Facebook which stirred up my curiosity.

Although a thumbnail photo of Siskel &  Ebert beamed back at me from the notice, two unfamiliar names were posted alongside the intriguing post.

Who the heck were Alex & Matt?

Fool that I am (perhaps?) I clicked on the link  and was suddenly transported to a cool well-designed film-oriented site.

Ah, a promo for a couple of off-the-wall newbie movie reviewers - 'ya got it - "Andrew" & Matt!

Here's how they describe how they function on the world-wide-web:

"Each week three unemployed men, drink beer, chat and review films. Neither is really qualified for the task, however the podcast is undertaken with gusto. If you add us as a friend your life will get better."

Okie Dokie (who quipped that little ditty in a popular cult classic?).

My life could always stand some improvement, so I took the plunge.

Sign me up, dudes!

Check 'em out @

http://joblessfilmreviews.blogspot.com/

Meanwhile, check out my movie reviews for the best in critical film analysis!

http://ijulian.blogspot.com/2010/03/movies.html




No comments:

Post a Comment