.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

MySpace...friends Ryan Seacrest & actress Nicole Kidman still active on social hub!






Nicole Best-Dressed beauty!




I confess that I am not always on top of things at MySpace.

Mind you, when I spy those mugs smiling back at me on my home page when I check in now and then at whim, it is always quite a mood-lifting experience.

So, today - when I logged in to update my profile - a couple of “friend” requests were a welcome sight.

In fact, I chuckled out loud when I first caught a glimpse of DJ Ryan Seacrest’s lovable grin, because I’ve always been a fan of the quirky good-looking talent who brims with personality, though I have often poked fun in posts when reviewing his high-profile appearances on American Idol this season and last.

What can I say, I’m an entertainment critic, after all!

By the way Ryan - when I have a moment - I’ll boost you up to the front of the line on page one!

Nicole Kidman (a fine actress I admire) - who I have included on my best-dressed list in recent years - fired off a friend request about seventeen hours ago (according to the MySpace staff).

Post:  12/29/08

http://ijulian.blogspot.com/2008/12/10-worst-dressed-listcher-oprah-and.html

Sorry, for the delay in responding Nicole, but travel and work commitments have kept me out-of-the-loop!

Meanwhile, it’s important to note to all my readers, that the MySpace site has been revamped somewhat since I last checked in.

In fact, new features kept me delightfully exploring the overhauled social hub, that some may have assumed had fallen by the wayside in the wake of the recent popularity of twitter & facebook.

In parting for now, take note - dear friends - I promise to keep abreast (with the specific aim of avoiding neglect) in upcoming weeks.

By the way, folks - you can always Tweet me - if ‘ya like!

http://www.twitter.com/julianayrs

Or, in the alternative, post a note on my wall @ face book.

http://www.facebook.com/julianayrs

Finally, do take a gander at my videos (they're in a personal artistic vein) at YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/ijulian9
 
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment