.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

San Francisco...the Mosser Hotel delightful lodging!





Comfortable eye-catching interiors @ the Mosser Hotel!




The Mosser is a delightful boutique Hotel on 4th Street (just south of Market) that I stumbled on one trip to the bay area a scant few years ago.

In those heady days, before the economic crush, I often splurged on Hotel suites that boasted a flair and style all of their own, though a trifle higher in cost than I’d normally cough up today.

After an old turn-of-the-century lift jolted to a ceremonious stop on my floor - I was immediately bowled over when I strode into the luxurious-looking suite - and caught site of the expensive-looking fixtures which were effectively used to highlight design features in the modern refurbished room.

The sheets, bedspreads, and towels - boasted a threat count that cried out expensive - and were luxurious to the touch.

What particularly impressed me?

Without doubt the welcome tray adorned with orchids and a personal note from management, boding me well during the course of the stay in romantic San Francisco by the picturesque bay.

Although I was originally booked for one night, I stayed on for four, so  joyful was the experience.

The Mosser is just a hop-and-a-skip from a lot of the  cultural activity in the heart of the city, which makes for fun sun-soaked half-day forays into the neighborhood, without worry about losing one's way.

Downstairs, Annabelle’s - a restaurant with a known reputation in the city - awaits at the breakfast hour for the early riser where I expect a reasonably-priced buffet is still being served up daily.

Although I haven’t stayed in their lodgings for many moons now, I expect the same high standards of service are offered up by the owners, who have been mainstays in the community-at-large for years.

For a bit of old-world charm, book a suite here, with no regrets.



 
Grand old Dame that is the Mosser!

No comments:

Post a Comment