.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, September 17, 2010

San Francisco...Oyster Bar frenzy!







OMG!

If you have a craving for Oysters in San Francisco, then try the "Swan" on Polk Street, just a few blocks up from Market Street where alot of the Cultural Arts attractions keeps patrons flowing into the Civic Center and beyond.

But, don't pen me an e-mail asking for a review of the meal!

Every time I have sauntered by the popular eatery to take a place at the counter - a long line several people deep - has kept me at aroma's length in the street until I gave up in frustration and departed for other less-sought-after mouth-watering morsels in the transforming neighborhood.

One day, I mean to hang in there - though - and experience what must be a delicious culinary delight in view of the multitude of foodies who wait patiently for a hour or so on occasion to tuck a serviette under their chin and dig in!

Bon appetite!




No comments:

Post a Comment