.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Safeway...Latino cleaning lady intrudes on men in restroom!






Need some help with that, big fella?





After rustling up a few items and tossing them into the cart at Safeway, I headed into the men's room to take a whiz.

As I zipped up my fly, and turned to wash my hands, a homely Latino scrub-woman waltzed into the tiny facility and proceeded to give the a "John" a once-over.

The fact that a couple of male shoppers were flapping in the breeze - so-to-speak - didn’t appear to faze her in the least.

Maybe Mexican dudes don’t mind that kind of intrusion, but I expect I am not wrong in my conclusion, that most white American males don’t warm up to the idea of having their privacy invaded like that.

Forgive the pun - but a border was crossed - in my estimation.

Needless to say, I reported the incident to management at Safeway.

Did the complaint fall on deaf ears?

News at 11!




 
http://www.thetattler.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment