.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Auspicious Numbers...death, change, and transformation! For moi...








Today, an auspicious turn of events signaled that the next week should prove to be a intriguing one, chock full of surprises,

When I checked in to my Hotel, for instance, I was assigned suite No. 19.

For those of you who grappled with the date when the calendar switched over to a fresh month (September), the numbers nine (9)  and one (1) probably stood out like sore thumbs.

Since I have studied numerology, and am familiar with the meaning a whole slew of numbers, it was a red letter day (so-to-speak).

Especially, when the Hotel room number (19) is taken into consideration.

On September (9th month) 1st (the first day of the 9th month) I rented a suite at - No. 19 - which is a combination of the two numbers in the actual date (1 & 9).

OMG!

The significance of it all did not escape my intuitive little mind.

No. 9 is a highly-spiritual “master” number which represents “transformation, change, and death."

There must have been a reason why John Lennon was intrigued by the number and sang its praises.

No. 1 - on the other hand - symbolizes new starts & beginnings in the spiritual scheme of things.

A coincidence?

I think not.

Essentially, the message rang out to me crystal clear.

A part of my existence is ending in a symbolic "death", for starters.

And, over the next week, I'll be laying a new foundation for a next decade or so - that ultimately - will result in a major transformation in my personal life, career, and spiritual affairs.

God Willing!

Now, if only that prediction in my fortune cookie would come true.

Who me, superstitious?



No comments:

Post a Comment