.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Technorati...ping malfunction renders posts "old news"!


For those of you with blogs that are fed through Technorati by "ping", I guess you're as frustrated as I am about the update malfunction at their site which is rendering posts "old news" items before they've had a chance to be read!

For instance, over the past few days when Technorati failed to ping the blogspot site automatically (www.ijulian.blogspot.com), I tried to facilitate the function manually.

But, to no avail.

For days, posts failed to pop up on the site.

When they did appear in the queue, the posts were not timely and amounted to "old news".

I'm recommending that Technorati readers go directly to the source for the posts, until the malfunction is sorted out.

I, for one, would prefer my posts to be read while they are timely and newsworthy - not stale and outdated!

Good luck sorting things out your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment